Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa!!!

Tonight we went to Grandpa’s place to help him celebrate his 94th Birthday!! It was fun to watch his smile as we sang to him and to hear him join us in singing. We really try to take advantage of the fact that we live so close to him and visit as often as we can. I know that most of you do not live that close hopefully this blog will help those of you that don’t live close by not feel so far away.
He even blew the candle out by himself!!

Grandpa and Spencer with their walkers

The grandkids are keeping busy by being pushed around on one of the chairs.

2 comments:

Kaylynn said...

I am so grateful you put this together. Grandpa has really been on my mind lately and I love seeing pictures of him. I wish wish wish we lived closer - but now that gas is cheaper maybe we can fit a Utah trip in here somewhere. Please add my blog to the family link so the family can stay updated on my little family.
ohkalready.blogspot.com

jodie333 said...

This is such a GREAT IDEA€! I think of Grandpa so much!! I am so glad to see his smiling face!! I am also so greatful that he can see us even though we are so far away! I love you Grandpa!! Hugs and kisses!! Wow everyone looks so good! It has been way too long sence we have see you all!! Hugs and kisses to EVERYONE!!