Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Grandpa we love you!!!

Tonight (Aug 18) at 8:54 pm Grandpa passed away peacefully.
He was surrounded by several family members as he passed on.
There will be a viewing Friday night (I believe form 6-8)
The Funeral is Saturday August 22 at 2:00pm

It was very peaceful he was calm and would open his eyes every once in a while when he would hear us talking by him. You could really feel the spirit as we gathered together to be with him during those last few hours of his life.

More information and pictures soon to come.

2 comments:

Kaylynn said...

Angelyn, I don't mind if you copy my blog post to this blog. That's fine with me. Thanks for the update about the song. That sounds great. We are going to stay with Kyle's brother. I just knew everyone was going to be so busy with everything we would stay with them. But for sure I hope we can hang out all the time. They already know we are pretty much just sleeping there. I'm not bringing the boys. I am so sad but we just couldn't afford all the plane tickets and I didn't want to waste two of the days driving. I'm bringing Kara and Kyle with me and I think it will be better that way. I'm just sad that our boys don't get to meet - but I have big plans for that. Anyway. We get in on thursday night and would love to see everyone. I'll let you know. Thanks.Kaylynn

Gwen Mangelson said...

I have a post about Dad on my blog today at http://gwensstampinfun.typepad.com

my personal reflections and some photos